Cookies are small pieces of data stored on an Internet user's computer hard drive, that are used by the site to send information to the Internet browser. They allow the browser to resend information to the original site (for example a session identifier, the choice of a language or a date).
Cookies enable the conservation, for the validity time of the cookie, of status information when a browser accesses the different pages of a website or when the navigator returns to the website on another occasion.
Only the cookie's emitter can read or modify information contained in it.
There are different types of cookies:
session cookies that disappear when you leave the site;
permanent cookies that remain on your computer's hard drive until their life time expires or until you delete them using your browser's functionalities.
You are informed during your visits to the site that cookies may be installed on your hard drive.
Purpose of cookies used
Maison Royer uses its cookies with the aim of analysing the number of visitors and use made of the site.
When you navigate on our internet site, the deposit and reading of cookies enables the analysis of your browsing and measurement of the audience of our internet site.
You also have the possibility of managing the cookies used on the site by setting your browser parameters, as explained in the following section:
You have several options to delete cookies.
To manage cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, to inform you of how to modify your cookie selections. For example:
- for Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies ;
- for Safari™ : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html ;
- for Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647 ;
- for Firefox™ :http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies ;
- for Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html.